AMS Design Studio: The Orphan Watch Project

Hey everybody, today I am very excited to be sharing with you a brand new project that we have been working on over at AMS Design Studio.

Presenting the Orphan Watch Project, a crowd-funded watch for a great cause.

60% of all profit will go towards helping Orphans worldwide, the other 40% will be used to grow the business. We need to reach £20’000 and we need your help, the project is up on indiegogo, please go and check it out, share it with your friends, or better still grab yourself an Orphan watch at a whopping 40% discount.

Did I mention you get 40% off a great automatic skeleton watch AND it’s for an amazing cause?

And that today is my Birthday?

Find us on Indiegogo, Facebook and Twitter.

Orphan Logo

orphan watch steel versions orphan watch limited edition orphan watch t-shirt

Anneke Short

Anneke Short is the co-founder and creative director of AMS Design Studio. Originally from the UK, trained in Switzerland and now living in London.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *